The PACIFIC HVI Series are formulated with high quality base oils and a super stabilized additive system that neutralizes the formation of corrosive materials. They are designed to work with systems operating under severe conditions where high levels of anti-wear and film strength protection are needed yet they are formulated to work non anti-wear hydraulic oils are generally recommended.
PACIFIC HVI Series Slideway Lubricant is a demulsible, compounded oil developed for use on lathes and heavily loaded machine tool slideways. It is specially formulated to prevent stick-slip problems to ensure good surface finish on the machined part, and to provide quick and effective separation from water and metalworking fluids. It passes the Cincinnati Lamb Functional (Stick-Slip) Test for way oils.
It is formulated with high-quality, hydrocracked paraffinic base oils and a special extreme-pressure friction modifier that allows machine tool carriages to start easily and move smoothly throughout their travel, thus preventing stick-slip problems.
This reduces carriage chatter and ensures a smooth finish on the machined part. Mild extreme-pressure properties prevent scoring of the slideways during carriage travel. A tackiness additive improves adhesion and prevents the oil from being squeezed off the slideways. It also helps prevent the oil from being washed away by cutting fluids. Additional additives provide protection against rust and corrosion and allow optimum coolant separation.
- Anti Wear: Reduces wear, protects systems using various metallurgy
- Reserve: Maintains performance features even under severe service conditions and extended drain intervals, improved system cleanliness
- Oxidation Stability: Provides long oil and equipment life, extend filter life
- Corrosion Protection: Prevents internal hydraulic system corrosion, reduces negative effects of moisture in systems, provides corrosion protection of multi-metallurgy component designs
- Meets a Wide range of Equipment requirements: One product can replace several, minismises inventory requirements, reduced potential misapplication
- Air Seaparation Characteristics: Reduces foaming and it's negative effects
- Water Separation: Protects systems where small quantities of moisture are present, readily separates larger quantities of water
- Keep Clean Properties: Reduces system deposits and sluding, protect critical components such as servo-valves, improves total system performance
PACIFIC HVI 10, PACIFIC HVI 15, PACIFIC HVI 22, PACIFIC HVI 32, PACIFIC HVI 37, PACIFIC HVI 46, PACIFIC HVI 68, PACIFIC HVI 100, PACIFIC HVI 150, PACIFIC HVI 220, PACIFIC HVI 320, PACIFIC HVI 460 & PACIFIC HVI 680