PACIFIC COOL 8035 is a medium-duty, oil-rejecting synthetic machining and grinding fluid formulated for use on ferrous metals. It is also recommended for use in roll forming ferrous alloys. This product does not contain chlorinated, sulphurised, or phosphorus-containing additives or DEA. It is fortified against attack from micro-organisms.
- Superior Tool Life
- Non-Tacky Residue
- Excellent Sump Life
- Operator Friendly
- Excellent Corrosion Protection
Recommended ConcentrationSurface Grinding 3 - 5% Cylindrical Grinding 4 - 6% Centerless Grinding 3 - 5% CNC Machining 6 - 10%
- Always pre-mix coolant before adding it to the machine.
- If mixing by hand, always add the coolant concentrate to water, then agitate.
- For best results, a proportioner should be used.
- Since water evaporates from the coolant, the concentration will increase over time. To maintain the recommended concentration, makeup coolant should be pre-mixed at half the % concentration as the initial fill.