PACIFIC COOL 8025 is a light to medium-duty, oil-rejecting synthetic machining and grinding fluid formulated for use on ferrous metals. This product does not contain chlorinated, sulphurised, or phosphorus-containing additives or DEA. It is fortified against attack from micro-organisms.
- Superior Tool Life
- Non-Tacky Residue
- Excellent Sump Life
- Operator Friendly
- Excellent Corrosion Protection
Recommended ConcentrationSurface Grinding 3 - 5% Cylindrical Grinding 4 - 6% Centerless Grinding 3 - 5% CNC Machining 6 - 10%
- Always pre-mix coolant before adding it to the machine.
- If mixing by hand, always add the coolant concentrate to water, then agitate.
- For best results, a proportioner should be used.
- Since water evaporates from the coolant, the concentration will increase over time. To maintain the recommended concentration, makeup coolant should be pre-mixed at half the % concentration as the initial fill.