PACIFIC COOL 7800 forms a stable micro emulsion in a wide variety of water qualities and is designed to be very low foaming. It displays excellent machining capabilities for all metals, while offering high bio-resistance.
- Safe to use on a wide range of metals, including: Tough Stainless Alloys, Titanium, Cast Aluminum, Ferrous metals & Cast Iron.
- Cleanliness – parts and machines stay remarkably clean.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for inner workings of the machine tool, machine ways, and machined parts.
- Extreme pressure lubrication extends tool life and provides good finish.
- Very Operator Friendly with high operator acceptance.