PACIFIC COOL 6500 is a high performance micro-emulsion for machining and grinding of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. It is manufactured from carefully selected premium base oils and specially formulated emulsifiers, anti-foam, extreme pressure, and anti-bacterial agents. PACIFIC COOL 6500 offers the cleanliness of a synthetic along with the lubricity and rust protection of a soluble oil.
- Universal fluid for a wide range of metals, and operations including: stainless steel, cast aluminum alloys, ferrous metals, and cast iron.
- Durable, long lasting fluid is ideal for both central systems and individual sumps, reduces waste disposal and changeover costs.
- Not a semi-synthetic. Non-sticky – protects against fouling valves and switches to reduce downtime and maintenance costs.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for inner workings of the machine tool.
- Extreme pressure lubrication extends tool life and provides good finish.
- Rejects all tramp oil for easy skimming.
Recommended ConcentrationGrinding 4 - 6% Machining 6 - 8% Severe Machining 8 - 12%
- Always pre-mix coolant before adding it to the machine.
- If mixing by hand, always add the coolant concentrate to water, then agitate.
- For best results, a proportioner should be used.
- Since water evaporates from the coolant, the concentration will increase over time. To maintain the recommended concentration, makeup coolant should be pre-mixed at half the % concentration as the initial fill.