PACIFIC COOL 7350 HW is a heavy duty, chlorinated semi-synthetic that forms a transparent micro emulsion when mixed with water. It is formulated for use in hard water. PACIFIC COOL 7350 HW displays excellent machining capabilities while offering natural bio-resistance to microorganism degradation. Outstanding lubricity and cooling are the trademarks of PACIFIC COOL 7350 HW. This product is suitable for all metals.
- Can be used on a wide range of metals, including: Tough Stainless Alloys, Cast , Aluminum, Ferrous metals & Cast Iron.
- Cleanliness – parts and machines stay remarkably clean.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for inner workings of the machine tool, machine ways, and machined parts.
- Foam control makes it ideal for both high-speed CNC and grinding operations.
- Extreme pressure lubrication extends tool life and provides good finish.
- Very Operator Friendly with high operator acceptance.
Recommended ConcentrationGrinding 4 - 6% Machining 6 - 8% Severe Machining 8 - 12%
- Always pre-mix coolant before adding it to the machine.
- If mixing by hand, always add the coolant concentrate to water, then agitate.
- For best results, a proportioner should be used.
- Since water evaporates from the coolant, the concentration will increase over time. To maintain the recommended concentration, makeup coolant should be pre-mixed at half the % concentration as the initial fill.