PACIFIC COOL 6600 HW is a high performance, chlorine-free, hard water stable micro-emulsion for machining and grinding of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The most advanced bio-resistant additive technology provides the highest level of performance in controlling bacteria and fungus, and eliminating odours. Increased sump life dramatically reduces waste disposal costs and changeover costs, and offers exceptional tool life to reduce tooling costs.
PACIFIC COOL 6600 HW offers a safer and friendlier alternative to semi-synthetics and straight synthetics. It is operator and machine friendly. It fulfills the warranty requirements of tool manufacturers that require the coolant concentrate to contain at least 40% oil for performance and machine maintenance benefits.
- Universal fluid for a wide range of metals, and operations including: stainless steel, cast aluminum alloys, ferrous metals, and cast iron.
- Durable, long lasting fluid is ideal for both central systems and individual sumps, reduces waste disposal and changeover costs.
- Not a semi-synthetic. Non-sticky – protects against fouling valves and switches to reduce downtime and maintenance costs.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for inner workings of the machine tool.
- Extreme pressure lubrication extends tool life and provides good finish.
- Rejects all tramp oil for easy skimming.
Recommended ConcentrationGrinding 4 - 6% Machining 6 - 8% Severe Machining 8 - 12%
- Always pre-mix coolant before adding it to the machine.
- If mixing by hand, always add the coolant concentrate to water, then agitate.
- For best results, a proportioner should be used.
- Since water evaporates from the coolant, the concentration will increase over time. To maintain the recommended concentration, makeup coolant should be pre-mixed at half the % concentration as the initial fill.