PACIFIC Silicone Oil is a water clear silicone fluid available in viscosities ranging from 0.65 centistokes to 1,00,000 centistokes. Important features of fluid include:-
- Little change in physical properties over a wide temperature span. A relative flat viscosity temperature slope and serviceability from -40 to over 400°F (-40 to 204°C).
- Excellent water repellency.
- Good dielectric properties over a wide range of temperature and frequencies.
- Low surface tension – readily wets clean surfaces to impart water repellency and release characteristics.
- Low–toxicity–tests have established that PACIFIC SILICONE OIL is essentially Non–toxic and non–irritating (although temporary discomfort may result if rubbed into the eye).