Marine oils especially designed for the lubrication of the high and medium speed Diesel engines
- Good thermal stability.
- Good detergent properties at high temperatures.
- Good dispersing properties at low temperatures.
- Good wear protection.
- Good oil film strength at extreme pressures.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Excellent capacity for centrifuging and for separating out water and insolubles.
- Excellent filtration capacity.
- Very good acidic neutralisation capability
- Turbocharged and naturally aspirated main and auxiliary engines of all types and all ratings, running on Gas Oil or Marine Diesel Oil (ISO 8217 DMX and DMA)
- PACIFIC MPOWER MDO 3000 can be used for the running-in of slow speed 2 stroke crosshead engines
- Bearings and stern-tubes
- Reduction gear lubricating