High performance Biodegradable lubricant for enclosed gearboxes.
- PACIFIC BIO GEAR 68-320 has very good extreme pressure properties and a high scuffing load capacity ensuring good protection of gears operating under high load.
- The synthetic base oils used combine good lubrication properties and a high oxidation stability. These base oils are fulfilling the European Ecolabel criterias for the Biodegradability, the Renewable carbon content and for the Ecotoxicity.
- The Biodegradability of PACIFIC BIO GEAR 68-320 is over 75% after 28 days (OECD 301B testing procedure). PACIFIC BIO GEAR 68-320 is an Ultimately Biodegradable Lubricant.
- PACIFIC BIO GEAR 68-320 provides lubrication advantages at both high and low temperatures compared to mineral oils:
- The very high viscosity index and shear stability of ensures a high lubricating film thickness at high temperatures.
- The lower pour point and the low temperature viscosity will ensure a better start up in cold operating environments.
- PACIFIC BIO GEAR 68-320 ensures a high corrosion protection, even with sea water contamination
PACIFIC BIO GEAR 150, PACIFIC BIO GEAR 220 & PACIFIC BIO GEAR 320