PACIFIC SPINDLE Series are premium quality spindle bearing oil developed for use in high-speed CNC milling machines that require ultra-clean spindle oil. It meets the performance requirements of leading manufacturers of high-speed CNC milling machines.
PACIFIC SPINDLE Series are formulated to provide outstanding wear protection, protection against rust and corrosion, and resistance to foaming. It has excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures to minimize deposits and provide long service life. It has excellent water-separating properties to minimize the formation of emulsions, and is resistant to excessive foam build up. It has the added advantage of fine filtration to a typical ISO Cleanliness Code of 17/15/11 for use in hydraulic systems with tight tolerances where particle contamination can cause operational problems.
- Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- Long service life for reduced operating and maintenance costs
- Outstanding wear protection
- Excellent water-separating properties
- Excellent low-temperature performance
- Clear color
- Quick foam release
- Meets ISO Cleanliness Code rating of 17/15/11
PACIFIC SPINDLE 2, PACIFIC SPINDLE 10 & PACIFIC SPINDLE 22