PACIFIC FREEZO Series are premium quality oils expressly designed for use as refrigeration compressor lubricants. They are miscible well with HCFC and CFC refrigerants such as R-22, R-502 and R-12 while featuring excellent stability and giving long trouble-free service life in the refrigeration systems using above refrigerants. In addition, it also perform excellently with natural refrigerants such as R-717, R-600a and R-290.
PACIFIC FREEZO Series are refined from specially selected naphthenic crude oils by special method assuring excellent lubricity and other properties. Thye are approved by all major air-conditioner, refrigerator, freezer, car air conditioner manufacturers in the world.
- Chemical Stability: To resist chemical reaction with the refrigerant or other material normally present in the system.
- Thermal Stability: To eliminate excessive carbon deposits at compressor hot spots such as valves or discharge ports.
- Low Wax Content: To prevent separation of flocculants wax from the oil-refrigerant mixture at the low temperature points in the system.
- Low Pour Point: To prevent separated oil from congealing in refrigerant lines.
- High Dielectric Strength: To insure good insulating properties. In hermetic units, the oil-refrigerant mixture serves as an insulator between the motor and the compressor body.
- Proper Viscosity: Even when diluted with refrigerant so as to insure high film strength at elevated operating temperatures and while providing good fluidity under coldest operating conditions.
- No Contamination: To prevent scarring of bearing surfaces, plugging of lines or oil ports and general deterioration.
PACIFIC FREEZO 32, PACIFIC FREEZO 46, PACIFIC FREEZO 57 & PACIFIC FREEZO 68