The PACIFIC HVLP SYNX Series are formulated with high quality synthetic base oils and a super stabilized additive system that neutralizes the formation of corrosive materials. They are designed to work with systems operating under severe conditions where high levels of anti-wear and film strength protection are needed yet they are formulated to work non anti-wear hydraulic oils are generally recommended.
PACIFIC HVLP SYNX Series Slideway Lubricant is a demulsible, compounded oil developed for use on lathes and heavily loaded machine tool slideways. It is specially formulated to prevent stick-slip problems to ensure good surface finish on the machined part, and to provide quick and effective separation from water and metalworking fluids. It passes the Cincinnati Lamb Functional (Stick-Slip) Test for way oils.
It is formulated with high-quality, hydrocracked paraffinic base oils and a special extreme-pressure friction modifier that allows machine tool carriages to start easily and move smoothly throughout their travel, thus preventing stick-slip problems.
This reduces carriage chatter and ensures a smooth finish on the machined part. Mild extreme-pressure properties prevent scoring of the slideways during carriage travel. A tackiness additive improves adhesion and prevents the oil from being squeezed off the slideways. It also helps prevent the oil from being washed away by cutting fluids. Additional additives provide protection against rust and corrosion and allow optimum coolant separation.
Approvals & Specifications
- Denison Parker HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Eaton Vickers M-2950-S
- Eaton Vickers I-286-S3
- John Deere JDM 20C and 20D
- Cincinnati Lamb P-68, P-69 and P-70
- DIN 51524 (Part II, III) (2006)
- ANSI / AGMA 9005-E02-RO
- ASTM D 6158 (HM, HV)
- ISO 11158 (HM, HV)
- GM LS-2
- JCMAS P041 (HK)
- U. S. Steel 126, 127
- Bosch 07075 & 90220
- SEB 181222
- Hydraulic systems critical to deposit build up such as sophisticated Numerically Controlled NC machines particularly where close clearance servo valves are used.
- Where small amounts of water are unavoidable
- Applications where sludges and deposits form with conventional products
- In systems containing gears and bearings
- Systems requiring a high degree of load carrying capability and anti-wear protection
- Applications where thin oil film corrosion protection is an asset such as systems where amounts of water are unavoidable
- Machines employees a wide range of components using various metallurgy
PACIFIC HVLP SYN 13X, PACIFIC HVLP SYN 26X & PACIFIC HVLP SYN 32X.