PACIFIC CERAPRESS 46 is a lubricant formulated with group 3 hydro-treated base oils and a specific selection of additives, which provide anti wear properties and excellent resistance to oxidation, low pour point and good anti-foam characteristics and dispersant capacity.
- Especially recommended for hydraulic press systems used in the ceramic industry
- Especially indicated for extended oil change periods, even under extreme operating conditions
- High natural viscosity index. Usable over a wider temperature range.
- Excellent thermal stability
- Excellent anti-wear properties and high protection against oxidation and corrosion. Maintenance costs reduction.
- Exceptional results in filterability and pumpability tests at low temperatures.
- Excellent dispersant capacity.
- Excellent anti-foam properties
- Excellent behaviour against seals and elastomers. Prevents leaks.
- DENISON HF-0 (LEVEL)
- VICKERS M-2950-S
- VICKERS I-286-S
- FIVES CINCINNATI P-70
- SUNSTRAND AXAIL PISTON
- LAFNICH INTERNAIONAL
- MAER SRL
- WWS KERAMIK NEUHAUS GMBH