PACIFIC SYNPOWER 0W 20 is high performance fuel conserving engine oil based on 100% synthetic technology for all gasoline engines in passenger cars and light vans. PACIFIC SYNPOWER 0W 20 is specially designed for the lubricating of the latest generation vehicles like hybrid and ECO models which require a SAE 0W 20 and running on gasoline and/or ethanol-containing fuels up to E85.
Features and Benefits
PACIFIC SYNPOWER 0W 20 is based on synthetic base oil in combination with a special additive package to obtain the following properties:
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability.
- Excellent cold temperature properties for a smooth cold start.
- Very good dispersant and detergent properties.
- Fuel saving properties due to low friction properties
- Very good antifoam, antiwear and anticorrosion properties.
- Long oil change interval possible
PACIFIC SYNPOWER 0W 20 exceeds the following performance criteria:
- API SN/SN-RC
- ILSAC GF-5
- GM Dexos 1
- GM 4718M