PACIFIC BRAKO DOT 3 is a poly glycol based brake fluid designed for use in hydraulic brake system of any commercial vehicles, passenger cars and motorcycles operating under moderate service conditions and requiring a DOT 3 type of fluid.
PACIFIC BRAKO DOT 3 should never be used in place of or mixed with silicone based brake fluids (DOT 5) nor should be used where DOT 5.1 fluids are prescribed.
PACIFIC BRAKO FLUID DOT 3 exceeds the following performance criteria:
- FMVSS 116 DOT 3
- SAE J 1703
- ISO 4925
Features and Benefits
PACIFIC BRAKO DOT 3 is based on Poly Glycol Base fluid combination with an unique additive package to ensure the following properties:
- Superior oxidative stability resists oxidation at high temperatures encountered in disk braking systems.
- Superior high temperature stability and low temperature fluidity ensure trouble free operation.
- Effective corrosion inhibitors provide long term corrosion protection to the metallic components of the brake systems.
- Provides lubricity and system protection.
- Compatible with all seals and metals used in conventional braking systems requiring polyglycol brake fluids.