PACIFIC ELESAFE LIQUID ASSEMBLY OIL is a proven pre-lubricant for all gasoline and diesel engines. Its tacky lubricating film forms a protective coating during assembly and critical wear-in period.
PACIFIC ELESAFE LIQUID ASSEMBLY OIL base oils are highly refined and fortified with zinc dialkyldithiophosphate plus other unique proprietary Extreme Pressure (EP) Additives. These additives enhance and sustain anti-scuffing, galling and wear-in properties of the zinc compound.
- Adheres to metal surfaces. Will not drain off during assembly.
- Zinc and other EP Agents work in unison for superior wear-in protection needed prior and during initial start- up of engines.
- Treated with carefully selected rust and high temperature oxidation inhibitors.
- Compatible with most engine oils.
- Exceeds all OEM specifications as an Engine & Bearing Assembly Lubricant.
PACIFIC ELESAFE HI-ZINC OIL TREATMENT is designed for use in Pre-OBD, Off-Road, Industrial, Agricultural and Racing vehicles.
Apply a liberal coating on all engine components including: