The crux of it all at PACIFIC SPECIALITY OILS is Quality, which has been literally an obsession with the Group.
Our R&D centre has been certified internationally. The products from PACIFIC SPECIALITY OILS conform to the best international standards of quality, performance and safety. PACIFIC SPECIALITY OILS products are continuously upgraded through in-house R&D thereby always performance to latest global industry and client expectations.
At our refinery in Houston, Texas, we produce high quality, specialist base oils, which in turn are used to manufacture lubricants at our blending plants, under the rigorous specifications set by our research and development laboratories.
PACIFIC SPECIALITY Oils works in partnership with customers to develop the products they need and provides expert technical advice on applications to maximise the benefit of our products. Our laboratories work closely with customers to identify innovative new applications for our products to enhance productivity and profitability.
Each PACIFIC SPECIALITY OILS batch undergoes stringent quality control checks on advanced analytical & monitoring equipments. The objective is to ensure that stringent national & international standards are maintained. Dedicated and qualified team at the research centre work towards product development and process improvements.
- SCANNING BROOKFIELD TECHNIQUE APPLICATION
- TAPERED BEARING SIMULATOR (TBS) VISCOMETER
- FOAM AIR BATH (TFAB) APPLICATION
- THERMO-OXIDATION ENGINE OIL SIMULATION TEST (TEOST®) TEOST MHT®
- QUANTUM™ OXIDATION TESTER APPLICATION
- SELBY-NOACK VOLATILITY TEST APPLICATION
- SCANNING BROOKFIELD TECHNIQUE (SB+4) APPLICATION
- TANNAS BASIC ROTARY (TBR) VISCOMETER APPLICATION
- KING REFRIGERATION CLOUD AND POUR POINT (CP610)
- KING REFRIGERATION BROOKFIELD LIQUID BATHS (BLB701 & BLB702)